Charlotte Autofair Sept 15

NCTyphoon

It is time for me to turn in registration for the Sept Autofair show at LMS. Our group, Southeast GM Turbo Power6 will be showing on Saturday, Sept 15. If anyone would like to show with us, let me know ASAP!

Hello to all, What do I need to do to be involved in this? Do I just show up? :confused: It appears that all I need to do is say one space for me!!:biggrin:

Hello to all, What do I need to do to be involved in this? Do I just show up? :confused: It appears that all I need to do is say one space for me!!:biggrin:

A little more than just showing up, but not much more than that :D If you want to show with us, and are sure you can make it barring anything happening otherwise, I can put you on our allotted spot list. As it is now we have 16 spaces, if you want to go I'll put you on the roster. As long as just about all of us show up we'll continue to be invited back as a group, the speedway gets pissed when they end up with empty allotted spaces, we had that problem when it was just the SyTy's showing years back. We solved that problem by joining in with the sister GM turbo cars. A few weeks before the show I'll either mail your passes to you or you can meet up with the rest of us and pick them up before we cruise in to the show.(A bunch of us meet up on Speedway Blvd about 7:15am and ride together in) As it is, it is a great deal if you like the Autofair, you get 2 people passes + 1 vehicle pass, you park with us in our designated spot(as in wherever they decide to stick us inside the complex or on the side track entrance). The speedway gives us 4 trophys for our group to vote our bests. It's all FREE! And best of all you get to come hang out with us:cool: So do you want a spot??

Sounds like a great time...Count me in! Anybody want to hang out before then? I live and work near the speedway and need to talk some bench racing!

Sounds like a great time...Count me in! Anybody want to hang out before then? I live and work near the speedway and need to talk some bench racing!

I'll put you in a spot. Our group is heading to Jordan Lake for a cookout in July, most likely the 21st(TBD), come on out if you can. Several of us went to Grill 57 Cruise in in Raleigh last Saturday

Scott,

I live right near the speedway as well (Harrisburg). Let me know we'll hook up, I'm always at the restaurants and such there on the blvd.

K.

It is time for me to turn in registration for the Sept Autofair show at LMS. Our group, Southeast GM Turbo Power6 will be showing on Saturday, Sept 15. If anyone would like to show with us, let me know ASAP!

Cheryl,

I'm up in the air right now on whether to show the sage car or not, before it sees new paint.

K.

Aww..bring it on, we need more color:biggrin:

hey i'm bringing those bruised colors black and blue(light)

kewl

now we have 2 blue cars a yellow car and now a green car. where is a rosewood car that can join in on the fun.

Scott,

I live right near the speedway as well (Harrisburg). Let me know we'll hook up, I'm always at the restaurants and such there on the blvd.

Hey, I work 1/2 mile from the speedway and Im here everyday so let me know when its a good time for you to meet up. Im off work at 4:30...perfect time for an afternoon beer. Ill try and bring my white brick too.:cool:

S.

Sounds like something I'd like to do. I usually go, but take my friends Corvair & him (wheel chair bound). As I recall, their group shows & has passes for both Sat & Sun--do you get Sat passes only? What's your deadline? I'll call him tomorrow a.m. to ck his plans for this Sept... But, I'll propose to him that I go w/ TurboBuick's on Sat & w/ him on Sun...

Tks, Monte

Monte, Our group shows on Sat. only, since so many of us have a fairly good drive there. Let me know ASAP if you want to show with us, I have to turn in registration by end of next week

Monte, Our group shows on Sat. only, since so many of us have a fairly good drive there. Let me know ASAP if you want to show with us, I have to turn in registration by end of next week

As my car is NOT a show car I hope this Sat event would be more of a "display"--as my front bmpr fillers are starting to crack & I probably won't be able to replace them prior. If this is acceptable, then COUNT ME IN for one (1) space--looking fwd to joining y'all...

Sorry, I can't "add color" as my GN is black (absence of color?) & you must accept Southerners--as I'm from South Carolina.

Please advise if these conditions are acceptable & I'll PM you my particulars chop-chop!

Thanks, Monte

As my car is NOT a show car I hope this Sat event would be more of a "display"--as my front bmpr fillers are starting to crack & I probably won't be able to replace them prior. If this is acceptable, then COUNT ME IN for one (1) space--looking fwd to joining y'all...

Sorry, I can't "add color" as my GN is black (absence of color?) & you must accept Southerners--as I'm from South Carolina.

Please advise if these conditions are acceptable & I'll PM you my particulars chop-chop!

Thanks, Monte

Technically it is a "show" with shiny trophies to the winner (Alonzo) but don't let that stop you. BTW:I plan on being in Myrtle in a few weeks hopefully with the Limited, what's fun to do down there anymore?