You can type here any text you want

Charlotte AutoFair - Sept 6

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTyphoon

Time is ticking down, our AutoFair show day is Saturday, Sept 6. This is the weekend AFTER Labor Day.The current line up is as follows. I have 2 open spots as of now, if anyone wants to show with us. For those already down for a spot, if you need to back out let me know ASAP so I can try to find a replacement for the spot. Due to lack of interest earlier on, I backed our spots down to 17 from 20 so we don't have a lot of "wide open spaces"
The list is
1- Cheryl
2- Pat B
3- Randy M
4- Eric S
5- Mel G
6- Vernon S
7- Monte U
8- Brian B
9- Larry S
10- Alonzo P
11- John W
12- John W
13- Sean
14- Clint A
15- Scott S
16- open
17- open
I am to attend the meeting for AutoFair this Thursday, so I'll find out our location then. Questions? Just holler
Cheryl

Our location will be on the outside of the track, to the right of Smith Tower, on the left side of the little side entrance street, not far from where we were a year ago in spring , but on the opposite side of the street. It is to the left of gate 6, near where gate 7 goes into the tunnel area. The BMW club will be accross from us, and some <gasp> Ford group is in front of us. I guess it could be worse, we coulda been booted out like the Fiero club! The rain last show killed our numbers, but the main reason we are outside is because we are a Saturday only club, and the AACA is having their cars inside the infiled, which pushes a lot of Sat/Sun clubs into the tunnel area.
Just hope no rain this time!!
Meet up time will be about 7-7:15am at the Ruby Tuesday parking lot beside McDonald's on Speedway/Bruton Smith Blvd/Concord Mills Blvd. Anyone wanting to join the earlier birds at Cracker Barrel for breakfast at 6am, come on! I will give out most passes at the meet up before, but those needing them mailed, I'll have them to you very soon.
Cheryl

Cheryl--Rec'd my tkts yesterday--Thanks!

Looks like one more year & we'll be out-the-main-gate.:eek:

Monte

Cheryl I may have an issue with someone being on vacation that weekend so I will let you know by this Tuesday...

Cheryl,
i couldn't go last year because of the weather:mad: .i would like to go this year if weather permits and if i can get the OK from the real boss;) . let me know,thanks,Gary.

Gary,
Wouod love to have you come out with us. As for weather this time, well that's up to Mother Nature & Gustav to figure out, lol! It's getting a bit late to try to mail passes, if you want to come for sure let me know. You can either pick up your passes at the early morning meet up at Ruby Tuesday on Speedway Blvd,or since we are close to the admission guy where you come into the speedway, you could call me when you hit Speedway Blvd and we can meet you at the gate. Just let me know so I don't give the spot away

meeting you there would be best,so if anyone changes to go or not to you will have the tickets there. ill let you know asap. thanks.

Gary,
I'm putting you in as a tenative spot. No way to know what that other atlantic storm is going to do, we may be wet again :rolleyes:

Glad to see you guys will be showing again this year. I'll be showing with GMMOC as I always do, but I will come stop by. I stopped by in the spring and there was not a soul around. Y'all must have all been out wandering around.

Glad to see you guys will be showing again this year.

Ain't that the truth! Figured Rodney would boot us out after the low turnout due to all the rain last time, guess we weren't the only club with "wide open spaces"

I'll be showing with GMMOC as I always do, but I will come stop by.

You really need to stop that :biggrin:

I stopped by in the spring and there was not a soul around. Y'all must have all been out wandering around.

No, we were all hiding in the gazebo tent that Randy brought, since our "able to pull up and get out of the rain" wasn't worth a hill of beans. Since they moved other clubs up top because of weather, we had no place to go
:frown:
Stop by if ya get a chance, we'll be about 1/2 GN/TType & half SyTy, if the weather holds out we should have a super looking lineup

Yeah we had a light showing due to the weather as well. Our Sunday turnout was amazing though considering what lead up to it.

Back