Charlotte/Columbia area folks: June 22nd

N

NotMyBFs91Z

Hey everybody! Time for Tubby's again!!

Saturday, June 22nd, 6pm. Tubby's Bar abd Grill in Rock Hill, SC (of course!)

Same bat time, same bat channel! ;)

I-77 to exit 82B. go through 5 redlights. Tubby's is the 2nd building on the right past Freeman's Car Stereo.

Hope yall can make it!! you have plenty of notice. :cool:

Just put in my new radiator and water pump and the Misses will be out of town so I'll definately be there. Unless the Fort Mill police department have anything to say about it...They don't like my Texas tags :(

Later

Looks like I'll be there, Kevin too! Maybe my ATR Downpipe will be fixed by then! This would be the second time they get it too!

Ryan

Is event still on and how many TR are expected to be there? I'd like to get out to this event and meet some of the local TR owners. Car is 90% done, good enough for a Sat. night cruise.:D

Hope to make it...though our Buicks are in temp. hibernation at the moment, awaiting parts---------forcing us to wear masks while driving the CRX.

:)

Honestly hope to see you there!

current counts have us at definitely 2 or 3....possibly as many as 7 or 8. should have a nice turbo 3.8 turnout. :)

bring your buddies too, all domestics are welcome!!

Just maybe...!

... I can scare some stock ;) NCTURBOS TR's to come down and play.:D I wonder If I should put in the RA106, some VP fuel, and turn the boost up from 16psi in Drew's car? Indy Chris, what 'cha think?

Ah yes.. Maybe this will turn out to be a good weekend. Defintely prep Drew's for some hot rod action. It would be nice if there was a good turnout.

Mark

Mark you missed the good gathering...we had a 31 car turnout 2 months ago!!

ATR pulled through for me so I'll be putting it on tonight. Maybe clean it up a bit too. Hopefully Dayton will eat his words about every Buick he see's on the road needs a paint job! Hehe....

Dayton!!!???

About every time I see Dayton I make a joke about how mustangs should of came from the factory with flowmasters. His remark back is that TR's should come with jack stands as an accessory. This being because he's seen mine on them for the last 3 years. Has it been that long already!!:( That's OK, because 'Ole Gray will be out very soon!:eek: At least in time for our 3rd Annual Turbo-Buick and Sy/Ty Gathering this fall.:D

See everyone tomorrow night!:cool:

cant wait to see yall and the cars tonight!! hit me at (803) 448-5705 if you need directions or any info.

:D

thanks for showing up guys!! i love it when yall come because yall hang out longer than most of the f-body folks. :) see yall next month i hope!!

Up until...

Well, the group of people I was there with were all having a good time until we went out into the country and that situation happened with the 2 girls and there boy-friends and friends. That is a scene we try to stay away from! Who were they there with? Next time they DON'T need to be there. They didn't even have a car did they!?

I am sorry that the night turned out that way, BUT, I can't promise many TR's there in the furture.

i agree. i have no idea who those idiots were, and i dont think they had a car there either. its people like that who ruin stuff for everybody else.

next time our location WILL be kept hush-hush so morons like that won't be out there. you'd better believe i'll see to that.

still sorry that ruined the night guys. :(

I wouldn't say the night was ruined. There was a fairly decent turnout of hot rods and we came close to having some races. Nice turnout of Regals and whatnot.

The cops were cool with us at both Tubby's and then accross the street as well. They didnt give us a hard time even though slicks were being bolted on to a Mustang. I think that the folks that caused trouble were not even part of our original gathering.

The biggest disappointment for me was the fact that Tubby's was out of chili for their famous chili/cheese fries and hot dogs and then they were out of cherries for the cheese cake. Dang. I was really excited about the chili/chees fries.

Mark Monroe
Harrisburg NC

LOL Mark...had you been there earlier, you would have gotten chili cheese fries. I know a few people in our group that were there early got some. :)

i know for a fact the people who did that stupid junk weren't in our original group. They showed up with the ricers that came into Tubby's who got us ran out of there in the first place. MORONS. :mad:

Thanks for the generous & thoughtful kindnesses from everyone we met at Tubby's on the 22nd. (We'll be earlier & stay later next time.)

Special thanks to Keith & buds for our tech-talk & test-ride!

Look forward to being with y'all again real soon! :)