Charlotte get-together, Meet 'n Greet?!?!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Anyone interested? Maybe on a Saturday early-mid afternoon, at an excellent fish camp restaurant? Take up a section of the parking lot with our TR's/Sy/Ty's, hang outside for a little bit, eat some great food, etc...?

K.

Anyone interested? Maybe on a Saturday early-mid afternoon, at an excellent fish camp restaurant? Take up a section of the parking lot with our TR's/Sy/Ty's, hang outside for a little bit, eat some great food, etc...?

K.
Keith: Karen and I would definitely be interested. Just let us know when and where...

K.

Im in. The T wont make it though. Trans gave up the ghost.

With the AutoFair this weekend, and the TB.com Nats in 2-weeks... I'm thinking later in the month.

K.

Did anything come of this? I just brought my GN home from Ohio, and would love to meet some other guys in the area. Haven't had it on the road in six years.

I am in the middle of replacing the valve-springs (in-car) right now, but found that my tool won't fit the #6 cylinder, so, if anyone has one around here, I'd buy you a beer.

No, nothing ever did, but it needs to!! We've been trying to get to Zmax on a Friday night for test-n-tune as well.

PigGuy... If you're in the Charlotte area I have a tool you can use.

K.

Anyone interested in getting together for test-n-tune at Zmax Dragway on June 29th (Friday night)?

K.

Gates open at 4 p.m. Racing from 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
Entry fees: $20 participant, $5 spectator, children 13 and under free.​
Participants can receive $5 off entry fee by bringing a can of NOS Energy Drink.​
It'll probably be approx. 6:00- 6:30pm 'til I can get there. Unless something changes at work between now and then...​
K.​

Keith if its not hotter than the blazes I may try and swing this one. Patrick are you up for a ride to the track??

Beautiful weather for the next couple days, but it looks like it's gonna get HOT for Friday. Hopefully the temp will drop as the sun goes down...

Regardless, we'll be there!!

K.

Due to the extreme outside air temps. we are not going tonight... We'll see how the schedule looks for another date!!

K.