2ND ANNUAL TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET - SAT. APRIL 7, 2018 @ OTTO'S BBQ STAFFORD, TX. 5-9PM

Guys I know we encourage you to drive your TR but if its not ready at least come out and visit and enjoy the TR scene. Otto's has good food.

James, Jerryl was so kind as to help me out yesterday. Gonna find an 84/85 ecm and I should be there for OTTOs
That's good news. Jerryl is a great friend, and an asset to this community. See you both soon.

Guys I'm gonna throw this out there for the locals before it goes to classifieds. For those running 16 inch GTA wheels I have a pair of BF Goodrich G-Force Sports, P245-50R-16 with maybe 1000 miles. They look brand new.
These are for the fronts. I'll take $100.00 for the pair. I also have an authentic used Terry Houston downpipe with the original receipt from 1999. It was slightly shortened to fit a hollowed Cat which comes with it. Works excellent.
Looking for $325 for the setup. I will have them in my trunk if anyones interested. For pics PM me your phone no. and I'll shoot you pics.

Due to the site crash, all the posts / info from the last 30 days is gone... all the pics. from the event... gone.
At least the site is back up!

When Is the next one ?
Whenever your car is ready...LoL. I know I've been waiting to see it. PM me and we can put something together. Are you going to the GBody meet this weekend?? Carlos sent me the info but i have not talked to anybody.