Spoolfool's open house, Turbo Buick swap meet and BBQ. 6 Oct 2019

Had a great time!! thanks for the hospitality and tacos! I got home and realizied I didn't take one picture. Had such a good time talking to everyone, I totally spaced. Oh well, maybe next time.
Thanks again!

I drop my pants to prove a point that BetoI was raping me on my cylinder heads and down pipe .

I drop my pants to prove a point that BetoI was raping me on my cylinder heads and down pipe .

And........:oops: deal was done.

Beto didn't stick it in dry...... he "negotiated" ..... Cartel style.......;)

When do all of us out here on the First Coast get to see all the photos? Or are you all hiding that you are somehow conspiring against us?

When do all of us out here on the First Coast get to see all the photos? Or are you all hiding that you are somehow conspiring against us?

Sorry Joey,
What happens at Spoolfool's, stays at Spoolfool's. It's kinda like Las Vegas.
Besides. Lou already has enough restraining orders on him. He can't afford any more.

Sorry Joey,
What happens at Spoolfool's, stays at Spoolfool's. It's kinda like Las Vegas.
Besides. Lou already has enough restraining orders on him. He can't afford any more.
I just figured a bunch of you were in the Witness Protection Program. Iv'e noticed a bunch of TR guys out here have vanished lately. Some connection maybe?

I just figured a bunch of you were in the Witness Protection Program. Iv'e noticed a bunch of TR guys out here have vanished lately. Some connection maybe?

We ain't talking. No snitches here. Loose lips sink ships ya know.
Back East, do they have a witness protection program for farm animals? Asking for a friend.