Check out this GN turbo 6 wall clock

sy1240

I'm kinda new to this site but have always loved the Ts and GNs.
I just sold a 93 cobra and 91 Sy and would love to be able to put myself in a super clean T-type! Oh well, maybe after some of the bills go away!

Anyway, here is a turbo 6 logo wall clock that I have been working on and I put it on ebay if anyone is interested! I spent alot of time on it and in person,,,, it is obvious. I love making things like this and custom stuff! I have many more ideas floating around in my head concerning the Buicks! Hope to get some done soon...

Later and God bless
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50434&item=2449209607

Originally posted by sy1240
I'm kinda new to this site but have always loved the Ts and GNs.
I just sold a 93 cobra and 91 Sy and would love to be able to put myself in a super clean T-type! Oh well, maybe after some of the bills go away!

Anyway, here is a turbo 6 logo wall clock that I have been working on and I put it on ebay if anyone is interested! I spent alot of time on it and in person,,,, it is obvious. I love making things like this and custom stuff! I have many more ideas floating around in my head concerning the Buicks! Hope to get some done soon...

Later and God bless
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50434&item=2449209607

hey how much would you charge to make me one???

Hmmmm..

Sy..

If you're interested, I have a project for you. I'd like a similar clock made using my company logo. If the quality of your work is what it appears to be you will be paid accordingly! Email or call me.

Tom Houser
Performance Instruments
www.gnxdash.com

That is awesome!!! It would make a nice addition to the garage.

Later,

Steve.

I am also interested in the turbo 6 wall clock. Send me an email with details and cost.
Thanks,

Beautiful work! Can you make one with a running Mustang logo? With a big red X over it? ;) Just kiddin.

Looks like you've got yourself a new cottage industry...you'll probably sell a dozen of those clocks...just come up with a price and get to work! Quit wastin time on the internet when you can be making clocks!