You can type here any text you want

Chevelle SS gets V6 educated

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

galoush

HWY2HELL
After the local cruise night , my buddy and I rode around looking to hopefully make a mess out of some one . Just when i was about to call it a night and about 5 blocks from my home i notice a White 70s Chevelle going the opposite way . Having No to little restraint i pulled a Big U turn to catch him at the light which just turned red and had a clear shot . We pulled up along side this Car , SS with 454 emblems on it healthy sounding . I asked him if he wanted to go and he said he had his wife in the car so no , some small talk ensued he asked what motor was in the car , etc then the kicker Him : " youd probibly take me in a turn but id have you in a straight away' Me: ' Oh i doubt that " I had an inkling he'd go . The light turned and sure enough he goes hard and i do too . Passing him and pulling a few cars on him in the short race it was . I guess the cool air 30psi , C16 and the 100 shot worked pretty good . He did flash his headlights so at least he wasnt a sore loser . Another Big Block guy got schooled i guess . my buddy commented his cockness made it even better . :D

hahahaha I just love to hear of a cocky big block getting hammered! A v6 doing it is even better!! Good kill dude

I had the same experience with a big block Chevelle a couple of years ago at Cruisin' the Coast. I just wanted to check out his car (super clean:D !) but when I get alongside he starts "bouncing" it with the throttle. Oh well.....here we go!
He never saw anything but the rear of the GN from about a 30mph roll:D !

Hmmm... When my GN is back together, anyone wanna drive my 468 ci Chevelle, so I can get a big block kill of my own? ;)

Originally posted by TransAm WS6 420
Hmmm... When my GN is back together, anyone wanna drive my 468 ci Chevelle, so I can get a big block kill of my own? ;)

I humbly volunteer my driving services for your Chevelle;) !

Any time you're down here, you're welcome to get behind the wheel :)

Back