Chicagoland area guys, barely used Craftsman rolling toolbox and aluminum jack FS!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
For anyone who is in the Chicagoland area, I have for sale a really nice barely used Craftsman rolling toolbox. It has 23 drawers and is only a year old. I paid $650 plus tax and have receipts to prove it. I'm selling for $500 picked up.

I also have a Craftsman all-aluminum floorjack rated at 6,000 lbs. I paid $350 plus tax for this a year ago as well, selling for $250 picked up (WILL NOT SHIP). I am located in Valparaiso, Indiana...about 40 miles past the Illinois/Indiana state line off I-94.

Pics can be found at the following link:

Bob's My Photos Photo Album - MySpace Photos

I am only accepting cash on pickup on these two items. You can call me on my cell at 219-688-5869. Thanks guys:)

sure I'll trade ya for 2 benjamins and 1 grant:D

seriously...I need cash...lol

hey pm me you best deal on the jack and best deal for buying bolth thanks!

if nothing else free bump:biggrin:

I'm knocking off $100 if you come pick up both the jack and toolbox. This is a STEAL!:eek:

let me know the lowest youll go picked up that jack. Also, is it low profile? Meaning will it be good for lowered cars? Always have a hard time gettin under my evo.:biggrin:

I'm pretty firm on the jack price. I think that is a really good deal. The thing is barely used. Yes it is low profile and can be used on low profile cars. I kinda like my $100 off deal if you buy both so I'm going to stick to that. Thanks.

I'm pretty firm on the jack price. I think that is a really good deal. The thing is barely used. Yes it is low profile and can be used on low profile cars. I kinda like my $100 off deal if you buy both so I'm going to stick to that. Thanks.

No problem. Can afford the jack, can't afford toolbox.:cool:

Ya it sure is nice, but it would be nicer if these were GONE out of my garage! LOL

Jack is SOLD! I'm still offering the toolbox for $450 picked up. Just call me the deal maker:eek:

top...

$450 picked up for toolbox...I can't believe this hasn't sold yet...talk about dirt cheap for a nice box...