You can type here any text you want

Chicagoland GN mechanics??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spoolinV6

Wow its been a while...I'm pretty sure I made a similar post a couple months back but I'm still in the same hole. My car needs some serious tuning (to wake her up) and I would appreciate if you guys can feed me any info on mechanics/shops in the chicagoland area w/ guys that know how to work on these beasts. Thanks.

Tommy at A Alert, he's probably the ONLY guy left who is a GN authority with an actual shop you drive your car too.

Tommy at A Alert, he's probably the ONLY guy left who is a GN authority with an actual shop you drive your car too.

His shop cought on fire back around new years eve. He said he may open back up in June. I think he will be just working out from his house. The shop is done!

Prasad

Hey Brian, you are way up north by Great America right? Look up Turbo Archie here on the board. He knows what he is doing and I am sure he is willing to give you a hand if he has the time. See if you can get in touch with him, send him an email. If you can't get in touch with him then let me know.

HTH

Prasad

Whoa, what the hell happened Prasad??

Do you have an email or #, PM me. I need someone to custom fab an intercooler pipe and he's the guy to do it.

Back