You can type here any text you want

Chicagoland...have extra wheels?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
I'm thinking its about time for some new wheels...anyone have a good set at a good price they are ready to part with? I am looking mainly for 15", but would consider 16" too...not too sure on what look I'm going for yet. I'll probably have someone good with photo shop put them on my car to see if I like it. Thanks

Diaz....I think you use that embarrassed face more then anyone I know :biggrin: No worries though...the way I am I should be catching up soon enough ;)

Torq Thrust II's ?? I have a set of 4 16X8 with zero offset on my car, but I want to get wider wheels on the back and would like to sell at least a pair of the 16X8's. They're in perfect condition. Very few miles and "summer time only" use.

Torq Thrust II's ?? I have a set of 4 16X8 with zero offset on my car, but I want to get wider wheels on the back and would like to sell at least a pair of the 16X8's. They're in perfect condition. Very few miles and "summer time only" use.

Pictures/price...also I'm not exactly sure what 0 offset means :confused: does that mean it perfectly spaced between the frame and fender?

Pictures/price...also I'm not exactly sure what 0 offset means :confused: does that mean it perfectly spaced between the frame and fender?

I'm thinking $300 for the pair. Zero offset just means that the rim is centered, 8" wide with 4" back spacing. This size looks really good on the front of the car but the rear really needs a wider rim to look better. But beware, the 9.5" rears are more expensive. Check them out on summit racing.

16x8
American Racing 5056861 - American Racing Torq-Thrust II Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com

16x9.5
American Racing 4056956140 - American Racing Torq-Thrust II Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I don't have any pics right now but I can get some soon. Plus since I'm local you can definitely see them first hand before buying. But like I say, they're very clean. No clip on wheel weights or curb rash or bent or any crap like that, and polished occasionally with Mother's aluminum polish. And they include the center caps.

Interested / waiting for me to post pics? Or not interested? Let me know. If you're interested I'll go get some pics.

Back