Chip Experts

ChrisF

Who burns the best chips? Who is highly reccommended based on overall customer satisfaction and support? Im sure this has been asked before, I am hoping for some up to date advice.

No expert but....

I'm no expert but since nobody else has responded here are the ones I have had experiences with:

PTE (Joe Lubrant) - Always had very good chips from them. Used several different ones for different size injectors.

Ramchargers (Bob Bailey) - My Extender chip is absolutely awesome, the best chip I've ever had. You need to get hte whole setup to run an Extender but since Bob does all of the chips for Ramchargers I am sure you can get a very good non-Extender chip from them.

Jim Testa - Does very nice chips and has excellent service afterwards to help you tweek your car to make it work optimally. Since you are in NY and he is in NJ he may be a wise choice for you.

Thrasher - I was never really thrilled with this chip. Plenty of guys absolutely love them but I did not. I didn't knwo much about tuning the car at the time I had it so it could have been my fault.

Red Armstrong 93 - Worked fine but nothing special IMO. I liked chips by the first three people way better.

Those are all of the ones I have experience with. Hope that helps some.