You can type here any text you want

Chip help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurBo BiRd

Strong Islander
My car was running like **** so I popped open the computer to see what chip im runnin b/c i dont really know much about cer5tain stuff on my car. Pull it out...pit bull....:rolleyes: Dammit...cause of my problems?

I dont know what chip I should get b/c I dont know what injectors I have...Can anypone offer some help? I was thinking Thrasher Chip 92-30-K2.560.

Actually, Pit-bull chips should have good drivability and idle (as it does in my car).but, the timming is too high for pump gas or even Zylene mixture at WOT. 26* I believe it is. Thrasher 92 chip for stock inj. anti-theft,no stutter is what I have now and I really like it alot. The pit-bull is part of my race trim now:D Best 25 dollars I spent so far is on the Thrasher chip! Im at 19psi 0.0-0.9KR!

HTH

Bo:)

Yeah thats the same problem i had. I got a thrasher last week and i'm taking it for its first drive tomorrow because it has been raining too much for me to go out for a drive.

My car dont like rain at all! Even at 65-70mph I got sideways into oncoming traffic!:eek: After soiling myself, I made a vow not to spool in the rain:D BTW, that chip will make a world of differance.

Have fun ...oh, and be safe:)

Bo

Yeah spooling in the rain is bad news. I did it about a 2 months ago and got hit head on after I brought it back in from being sideways. The car is finally back to like it was now w/ a black front clip. I think I'm gonna make a little sign up for the car so no one asks me to get on it in the rain. :D

Back