You can type here any text you want

chopsticks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickpower

polytetrafluoroethylene
I was riding with my friend in his 86 camaro, when this punk we went to high school with pulls up next to us in his riced out civic. The thing has a turbo, (some small one, can't remember which exactly),injectors and like a cold air intake and some other minor mods. Its also riced out beyond belief with a ridiculous body kit and interior. But he loves his honda and HATES domestics, you know the type, always bragging about how fast his civic is. Anyway, the kid yells over to us "wanna run that pos". My friend has a mildly built carbed 350 in his camaro (cam, headers, big carb, not the greatest heads though). We said sure chief, we'll go on three counts. We heard his wee turbo hiss a little and i kinda chuckled to myself. My friend took off easy, let the civic hang with us, then hammered it and beat him by a good 4 carlengths to 85, then let off, because we were still pulling him and it was sad. In true ricer fashion he did the 100mph blowby when the race was done, then took the nearest left. A couple of our other friends were in a car behind us and saw the whole thing from a distance. Now we all call my friend chopsticks because he loves to eat rice. Sorry, not a buick kill, but i just cant wait to race this kid when my buick gets finished and see if i can't change his rice loving ways by humiliation!:D

Dude, my Honda Civic DX bubble-back with Auto-trans will smoke your friends car and yours too yo! Its not rice, its an import tuner car...

no threats only promises

this dudes honda aint no joke! i've heard stories about him on the west coast and his crew called "FURIOUS R".:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back