Chris Chow's TT SBC Regal running at the PSCA race in Vegas **Must See Videos**

You know after watching the In-Car video several times I came to this conclusion..... If your fuel pump is as loud or louder than your motor you know you have a very fast car:D ;)

Also, did anybody notice how the camera couldn't handle the launch?!:eek:

Thanks Steve, I hope he makes the one of the 8.4 pass.
As far as I know Chris has the fastest stock susension G-Body.
Just wait until he gets a good pass on a track lower that 3500ft.

Originally posted by John Wilde
Thanks Steve, I hope he makes the one of the 8.4 pass.
As far as I know Chris has the fastest stock susension G-Body.
Just wait until he gets a good pass on a track lower that 3500ft.

Yup I haven't seen any stock suspension G-body cars go any faster than him so in my book he is the fastest...... I'm sure at a track with better air and/or being at sea level Chris's car will be even faster!

The black blown Kamaro got beat. He was having some issues with his motor. That was only the third time he's been on the track with that combination. I'm sure he's gotten the bugs worked out of it. He should give me a run for the money the next time out.

Chris Chow

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
WOW he hardly had time to enjoy the ride :D

Did he beat the Kamaro?

Thanks guys for the positive feedback:)

With all that drivin' in the 1/4, you'd think I was doing an autocross course instead;)

Chris Chow

Originally posted by Zed_six

With all that drivin' in the 1/4, you'd think I was doing an autocross course instead;)

Chris Chow

You're not kiddin' Chris!!!:eek:

In that second video you can really see the uphill slope of the track after the 1/4. Wacky.

AWESOME!!!:D

Am I seeing things or did the guy in the mullet body *ahem* camaro;) double bulb you?

Who, that guy?
He's alright tho. He brought some of that potatoe luck with him.

Big Dave,
When do we get to see you race that Syclone. I heard it's tearing up X-fer cases and trannies.

Originally posted by Big Dave
Great Video Chris!!!
Except for the Idaho REDNECK that brought you up to the box.
Later,

Originally posted by ChrisChow
Who, that guy?
He's alright tho. He brought some of that potatoe luck with him.

Big Dave,
When do we get to see you race that Syclone. I heard it's tearing up X-fer cases and trannies.

New tranny being built. Hopefully done before snow flies. Tranny was old and going. Was time for another. X-fer case is still good. The front diff has taken some beating. Hopefully go to go now.

But wait Shawn sold his car before my revenge. Might have to come down there for a rematch with that black car. The V6 one.

Will be in bay area for work in middle of January. I will be over to drool on your cars again.

I might go down to Phoenix for the last PSCA race with Shawn. I can be your official tire pressure checker.

later,

Chris:

That is one sick, bad-ass f'n ride man.

I worship your dyno video by the way (previously posted).

Rich:D

Chris -

What button are you pressing right before you make the run (just after you do your burnout)?

It's right above the radio...

I'd have to hook a catheter up to my twig and berries if I was riding shotgun in that thing because I'd piss (and sh*t for that matter) all over myself going that fast.

Rich