Chris Chow's TT SBC Regal running at the PSCA race in Vegas **Must See Videos**

Boost gauge recording button

It's the NOS purge kit...Just kidding.

It's the "record" button for my Defi boost gauge.

I purchased a Defi boost gauge system. The device is a central processor that records, and activates (audible/visual) alarm setpoints.

The central processor accepts their Tach, fuel pressure, oil pressure...basically their entire line of gauges.

Kinda spendy, but I needed an audible and visual alert if my boost pressure goes above the boost controller setpoint. Really helpful for instantly seeing a playback of the run.

http://www.defi-shop.com/product/dl/meter/meter_top.htm

Originally posted by QuickWE4
Chris -

What button are you pressing right before you make the run (just after you do your burnout)?

It's right above the radio...

I'd have to hook a catheter up to my twig and berries if I was riding shotgun in that thing because I'd piss (and sh*t for that matter) all over myself going that fast.

Rich

You are always welcome to hang out and check out the local races. Hope you and Shawn can make it to Phoenix, that would be kewl! :D

Originally posted by Big Dave
New tranny being built. Hopefully done before snow flies. Tranny was old and going. Was time for another. X-fer case is still good. The front diff has taken some beating. Hopefully go to go now.

But wait Shawn sold his car before my revenge. Might have to come down there for a rematch with that black car. The V6 one.

Will be in bay area for work in middle of January. I will be over to drool on your cars again.

I might go down to Phoenix for the last PSCA race with Shawn. I can be your official tire pressure checker.

later,

Those videos are awesome, that thing is a sledgehammer! I hope to see it in person at our sea-level track next year! (Turbo Thunder V)

I will definately want to make Turbo Thunder next year with another vehicle.

It's wifee approved! There's a shopping outlet only several miles away from the track!