Cincinnati Incident Caught on Tape....Need Video

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
Anyone have a link or URL to a high quality .mpg showing the 350lb. dope addict fighting with local police?

TT/1128,

Totally unrelated to the topic.

I don't think you remember me but earlier this year like in Feb I had opened a thread about being pulled over by state cops for tinted windows and I was pretty upset and we had went back & forth about police who ticket some for it and others that do not....

You had offered to let me ride with you on duty...I wanted to take you up on that offer when scheduled of course...You sent me a PM and at the time I didn't know how or what to check....I went
messing around the TR site today a saw your PM from several months ago trying to contact me.....If this is still possible, I would love to ride with ya.....Tried to find your email but the TR site said you don't accept emails through the site anymore....

Maybe I can show just how dark/light my tint is on the TR and you can tell me if you would have bothered to pull me over for it.:D

Todd

I'll PM you with my email address and we can set something up. I'd be more than happy to take you or anyone else along wishing to get a perspective from a black and white if you're in southern lower Michigan. The more people who see things from "the other side" the more you'll understand what we say, do and why.

Money hungrey Bastards! I hope cincy dont give in this time !Cops Did Nothing Wrong.I support the Cops all the way I dont get how people think dont they see that they will have NO law enforcment if this Keeps Up .NAACP goes where the Money is and they arent looking at the 59 Black on Black Murders out of 61 total in Cincy to Date.This makes me sick ! It cost tax Payers over a million dollars last time something like this happened.God Bless the cincinatti police.:mad:

Originally posted by TT/A1233
I'll PM you with my email address and we can set something up. I'd be more than happy to take you or anyone else along wishing to get a perspective from a black and white if you're in southern lower Michigan. The more people who see things from "the other side" the more you'll understand what we say, do and why.
Can I bring a freind,Smith & Wesson(sp):p

Originally posted by BobbyBuick
Money hungrey Bastards! I hope cincy dont give in this time !Cops Did Nothing Wrong.I support the Cops all the way I dont get how people think dont they see that they will have NO law enforcment if this Keeps Up .NAACP goes where the Money is and they arent looking at the 59 Black on Black Murders out of 61 total in Cincy to Date.This makes me sick ! It cost tax Payers over a million dollars last time something like this happened.God Bless the cincinatti police.:mad:

I couldn't agree more.
But, just like Rodney King, people can hit pay dirt by NOT compling with the cops, so now they have motovation to fight. What an arse backwards system. The cops ought to sue the remaining family for raising someone so stupid, ie gets loaded and then WANTS to fight with the cops. Better yet, sue the local NAACP for endorsing these comtemptable actions of it's members.

Before Maranda, folks at least usually did as instructed. Miranda to me was the beginning of criminals having more legal protection then the cops, which is again base ackwards, IMO.
It upsets me, that someone can take police on a high speed chase thur some neighbor hood, then WANT to fight the cops, and then somehow the cops are wrong.
Granted there are some bad cops, but that's no reason to pay people to not comply, and fight with them.

Originally posted by chris
Try here, one from cruiser and the other from white castle camera.WCPO
Wow, absolutely fantastic...thanks for the link. This is one of the most blatant appropriate use of intermediate weapons coupled with clear and concise verbal commands I've seen captured on video. The first officer retreated while yelling clear commands then was BLATANTLY assaulted by a much more menacing foe. After that, the fight was on and considering what they're fighting it's a fight for their lives. Both officers engaged him physically and after seeing he was obviously not going to comply with arrest again coupled with loud verbal commands they resorted to their training and equipment which was used appropriately. They struck the subject in non vital areas (as confirmed by the coroner) until they could subdue and cuff him without undue danger to the officers. Upon determining the fact he was unresponsive you can clearly hear them call for medical over the radio and acted in complete self defense while preserving his rights and attending to his medical needs.

I predict the newly opened federal inquery will result in a clearing of all involved in short order but of course they'll need to deal with the "caring" next of kin's civil suit.

Did anyone see anything inappropriate (besides the officers being assaulted)?

In my opinion, any self respecting human being who believes the officers reactions to being assaulted were not lawful and was "excessive" must reside in an alternate universe. I challenge those individuals to offer specifics as to what was inappropriate and suggest alternative measures.

What an outrage....

this pos *decided* that the wanted to get his a$$ beat that night. HE CHOSE to attack that officer.. Period.
The cops did nothing wrong. That moron attemped to prevent a police officer from going home that night to see their family. By attacking him. He got what he deserved.. I hope the cops get vindacated..(sp)

I predict the newly opened federal inquery will result in a clearing of all involved in short order but of course they'll need to deal with the "caring" next of kin's civil suit.

What an outrage....

Oh how right you are. Dont ask me how i know.:( BTW are you the LEO i met in BG at Motel V6?

Wow, absolutely fantastic...thanks for the link. This is one of the most blatant appropriate use of intermediate weapons coupled with clear and concise verbal commands I've seen captured on video. The first officer retreated while yelling clear commands then was CLEARLY assaulted by a much more menacing foe.

AMEN! I have never seen a "Caught on tape" by the book use of force before.. Did anyone catch what the guy said as he was swinging? I heard "My mama taught me ...." Any event the interview with "family" and the blood thirsty atty was nothing less than comical. Respecting the deceadent, they do not appear to care about him...it appears (as normal) they are lining things up for a lawsuit and think they all can retire...

The sad truth is our wonderful 1st amendment.. which i am all about but there is no ethics that the mass media adheres to.. What is sad is taking a situation, giving thier own spin to increase ratings at the expense of others...Example headlines being:

Victim of Police assault dies
Victims death ruled a homicide

Stuff like that automatically turns things 5 ways from sunday.

Hats off to the officers...they did things absolutely right..
Oh well..

CNN and their BS reporting

My homepage at CNN this am is reporting that the moron's family is demanding an investigation. To make it worse, they have hired a scumbag lawyer that's obviously a "Johnny Cockroach" wannabe. He's spoutin off that the fact they made this fat ba$tard lie down, caused his death due to suffication.
My ? is: Did he sleep standing up to keep from killing himself??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This POS lawyer was actually was questioning why the Police even contacted him. That they had no right to even approach him and he wasnt doing anything wrong.So I guess a big guy like that should be left to act like a unstable fool in public and the officers had no right to check on his well being? He went on ranting about the deceased being high so how was he expected to follow commands??? So now if you are drunk, high or plain stupid you are not supposed to obey a lawfull order?

One funny thing he did say was that when the deceased grabbed the Officers baton he was acting just as he did(lawyer) when his mama was belting him as a child, trying to not get hit...:confused:

Im afraid that those poor officers are going to have to put up with this for a while , even when they did the best they could for the situation.:(

I was surprised at the restraint the Cincy cops showed. Apparently they are discouraged from adopting an officer safety stance. This looked like a perfectly legitimate deadly force scenario. The fact that no weapons were drawn shows remarkable restraint (and poor administrative backing) Nowhere that I have served did I ever agree to take an azz-whipping and move on. If I'm being attacked then HE made a choice to not only take me on, but as a uniformed representative of society/goverment, he is attacking all of us; black,white, brown, red, green or purple ...it demonstrates the bad guys complete contempt for rules and everyone around him. He was not a "victim" of police brutality! The officers were victimized by this creep (as was the poor soul he was terrorizing that made the 911 call in the first place). He wasn't trying to exercise his rights as a citizen, he was mutilating the freedoms of peacable citizens. The fact that he DRT'd (dead right there) in custody is not the fault of the officers naymore than a cab company would be responsible had he died in a taxi on his way home or to the hospital, etc. People make chioces and with choices come consequences.

That's why I couldn't be a cop. He would have had the stick to his head during the first swing...

Last night on Fox they had some guy sitting next to the big guy's lawyer...I only caught bits & pieces, but he made some pretty good points:

1- the lawyer will now more than likely be a millionaire...:rolleyes:
2- the big guy had an enlarged heart, because--
3- he was extremely overweight, and nobody but himself shoved the food in his mouth for what was obviously several years...
4- likewise, nobody but himself forced him to ingest powder & dust...
5- and since he completely refused to cooperate with authorities, AND chose to attack them,
6- He has only himself to blame for being dead.

I was reading a little about this. I guess the Coroner had to pronouce his death a homicide because of the circumstances. It wasn't an accident or suicide. But he also goes on to say that just because it labled a homicide that doesn't mean the cops did anthing illegal or wrong. That part gets forgotten about. The idiot was grossley overweight, on cocaine and PCP. He clearly is uncooperative and then takes a swing at the cops. He refused to put his hands behind his back as he was told to do. If I were on a jury I would find those guys totaly innocent of any wrong doing.