ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

I don't have any great pics yet but I do have this:

200-4R.JPG

Jacob Shoemake
Denton, TX

CKPerformance forward drum.

Pictures

Chris, I have parts laying all over the shop, and a digital camera. Let me know what you need pics of, if I have it I'll take some.

Hey Chris, My mom gave me your call and I sent you 9-10 pictures of my car last night. Just want to make sure you got them and everything is ok. Is there any deal on the catalog/manual for being in it or would I still have to pay $35 to get one. Thanks and good luck with it.

Maybe I've been bad?

I been hopin' for the world's best tranny fixin' manual for Christmas for a couple years... Seems like Chris K. (Kringle?) just skips by my house.

My bad behavior, or just a bad neighborhood?

It just seems like this manual keeps going & going & going & going............. without any kind of end. When will this end????
Just my 2 cents on the whole issue. Thanks

paul

well Santa or whoever skipped this house too. Let's see, this definitely sets the record for me waiting for delivery of an item I purchased. Geez, I had to use the paypal police, cancel a credit card payment and elevate to the Better Business Bureau for 3 other items I was trying to purchase just this past Christmas season that were a non-delivery by scum vendors.

But in the spirit that we must all love our few and select Buick TR vendors, I have just lived with this and on occasion posted replies. First it was late to the printer, then the printer was late. then it was the printer screwed it up. then it was going to another printer. then it was need more pictures. then it was pictures are hard to load in. then it was the pictures need borders. who knows what will be next...

reminds me of the bad relative that owes you money but nobody wants to complain because he has such a good heart and we don't want him to desert the family. he always promises that he'll pay you back but as the years pass you know that chances of that happening is less and less.

Being a customer of CK its hard to realize chris even has the time to even create this manual. I feel the wait is certainly worth it considering the cost to pay someone else to rebuild our trannys. For those of us who are becoming bitter over the manner, we realy need to hang on, chris does great work and is especialy anal about detail, isnt that what you would want?

maybe,not maybe, i underestimated the time it would take to format this project.im not ashamed to admit it .i will post other completed chapters in the next day or so.anyhow i will return payment to anyone that doesnt have any more time to wait.my wife is pregnant again and its very hard to get her to sit at the computer with me every night to work for even one hour.aqnd im not blaming her in the least.she has a baby to take care of and a house to run as well as answer the phones at ck three days a week.i will say again all of the text for the manual is done and has been done since this summer except for an easy to look at format.two botched attemts by the printers and alot of money later led us to undertake it ourselves.did i make a mistake ?yes .ill admit that.why did i ask for payment?because the printer promised finished copies 2 weeks from the date of drop off and pre payment.in the interest off mister schnauffer ill refund your money on monday and contact you when the manual is finished.im still short on photos and hope that those of you who use our products please send them in to us via email as soon as possible.for those who did we sincerely appreciate it and hope you understand our position on this.thanks and happy new year.i estimate another 4 weeks maximum,and those of you who know me know im doing my best.thanks for understanding and happy new year.

maybe,not maybe, i underestimated the time it would take to format this project.im not ashamed to admit it .i will post other completed chapters in the next day or so.anyhow i will return payment to anyone that doesnt have any more time to wait.my wife is pregnant again and its very hard to get her to sit at the computer with me every night to work for even one hour.aqnd im not blaming her in the least.she has a baby to take care of and a house to run as well as answer the phones at ck three days a week.i will say again all of the text for the manual is done and has been done since this summer except for an easy to look at format.two botched attemts by the printers and alot of money later led us to undertake it ourselves.did i make a mistake ?yes .ill admit that.why did i ask for payment?because the printer promised finished copies 2 weeks from the date of drop off and pre payment.in the interest off mister schnauffer ill refund your money on monday and contact you when the manual is finished.im still short on photos and hope that those of you who use our products please send them in to us via email as soon as possible.for those who did we sincerely appreciate it and hope you understand our position on this.thanks and happy new year.i estimate another 4 weeks maximum,and those of you who know me know im doing my best.thanks for understanding and happy new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHRIS!

BTW, My wife says that the medical community has figured out what causes pregnancies (and it isn't editing or layout).:D

Since I got no reply to the e-mails I sent, I have re-formatted the pages of the manual posted here for clarity, changed borders, margins, etc. as a test.
It took 10 minutes.
Want a copy? E-mail me.

Jake, I guess most anything is possible, although I've never heard of that particular lubricant being used for the application.:eek:

thanks for your help .we are happy with the waY we are formatting it except for the time involved.i did view what you sent and it looks like what the printers format was.only way for it to be acceptable by me is for me to do it myself as i have been doing.tonight we will post chapter 5 ,abcd in its entirety.

is the book complete yet? Im havent ordered one but just curious. My car awaits a tranny to be built to be driveable again.
Thanks