You can type here any text you want

Clarion Components

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DCVING 6

Anyone have anything good/bad to say about the Clarion Component speakers?
I'm looking at a set for my 96 sunfire.
6x9 and 4x6

I haven't had that much experience with Clarion, but I have with Infinity and Alpine and they are BOTH really nice. I've heard Clarion speakers in stores and they sounded pretty good, but I have had Infinity Reference and Kappa in my cars and they sounded much better. Take my advice and go to www.etronics.com and they have outrageous prices and they have decent service. Everything comes with the factory warranty, so don't worry about that. They have lots of brands, too, but if I were you, I'd go with the Infinity Reference....not much $$$ and they sound superior to anything out there....I promise you will be more than satisfied with them. They have great highs/mids and AWESOME bass for coaxial speakers. If you want reviews on speakers, go to www.sounddomain.com and they have reviews for a lot of audio equipment. Hope I helped you out. Anything else you wanna know, just post it. Peace!

~Brodie~

You know what? I just realized....I had 4x6's and 6x9's in my 94 Grand Am GT, and I had those Infinity References....so I had the same set up you are asking about, and those References were TIGHT! You will like them, I promise!

I have a Clarion CD player , excellent quality... Id go with Clarion or Cerwin Vega , although I prefer to hear the motor over a "system" , guess that doesnt matter in a 2.2l Sunfire though... :rolleyes: :D

Clarion

Clarion SUCKS!If you want good sound go with the top three
Mb quart
Boston Acoustic pro series
A/D/S

Back