You can type here any text you want

Classes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Can one car race in multiple classes, such as THS then throw on some radials and run THR and then an index class?

Can one car race in multiple classes, such as THS then throw on some radials and run THR and then an index class?

Absolutely!! You can run as many classes as you think the car can take. Just be sure to purchase a tech card for each category. As far as actual run order that will be determined on Saturday depending on how many double entries we have. For example, Tony Gomes and Willard Brown both ran double entries (TSO and Quick8) and Gomes took home wins and both prize monies thanks to Hartline Performance (TSO) and ZDDPlus (Quick 8). My guess is there will be several double entries in Scot W's TSR and Cottons 7.49 index to say the least. I feel that the ET's will be similar in nature. As well as Hartline THS and Champions 6.99 index. Im just guessing at this point but I bet I'm not too far off. SO during qualifying on Friday if you are running in back to back classes there will be 2 rounds on Friday and 2 rounds on Saturday. Maybe Friday you can run 1 and 1 to cover each class. By Saturday morning I will know exactly how the run order will be. In a perfect world you would start with 8.49 and end up with Quick 8 from slow to fast but we will do the best we can to accomodate everyone.

Clint, I am planning on attending and running tai and possibly another class...but I had a quick question that if it has been answered somewhere else I apologize! A friend of mine wanted to come watch and also bring his 67 gto for some test and tune...is there going to be any open time on friday and saturday? He brought it to reynolds and he was able to make a bunch of runs between classes...and had a great time, but I didn't want him to drag it up if he wouldn't be able to run...he realizes he wouldn't be able to run in the buick classes.:)

for what it's worth I am taking my buick to his pontiac meet in april!!

Thanks, John

The only day that he can make time runs is on Thursday. The rest of the event is Buick Bodied / Buick Powered specific. We do have all run classes in November for Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back