You can type here any text you want

Cluster Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOV8R

Gota dubl u e 4
Was toying with the idea of duplicating a GNX cluster for my WE4,we all know that these rides need more serious info display but I'm leaning against tacking gauges on every trim panel in the interior,so decided to dupe the GNX cluster.What are the sizes of the speedo/tach as well as the other gauges?Also what lights aside from the Brake and SES light are on the L/S of the speedo?If anyone has a photo they could post that would help much Thanks!

Speed and tach are 3 3/8 and the others are 2 1/16. Just look at the picture for the lights on the left of the speedo:biggrin:

Attachments

• HPIM0759 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0759 (Small).JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 269
Is there anyone who makes a repo of the cover you have in that image?Would imagine that a used one would be made from unobtanium:biggrin: Thanks for the info!

I have a NOS GNX dash applique.But you probably need the whole dash bezel and gauge surround that the applique goes on.

IM000199.jpg

Was toying with the idea of duplicating a GNX cluster for my WE4,we all know that these rides need more serious info display but I'm leaning against tacking gauges on every trim panel in the interior,so decided to dupe the GNX cluster.What are the sizes of the speedo/tach as well as the other gauges?Also what lights aside from the Brake and SES light are on the L/S of the speedo?If anyone has a photo they could post that would help much Thanks!

Pictured are all the parts need for putting in the GNX dash…..this job without all the parts and templates is quite and undertaking:eek: . Also pictured is the SW speedometer that need to be modified for the speed sensor, the interior was painted and slot and hole was added to mount the stock sensor. Regards Rick

Attachments

• DSCN0642.jpg
    DSCN0642.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCN0228.jpg
    DSCN0228.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCN0229.jpg
    DSCN0229.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 258
sorry but I do not have instrument cluster kit for sale....these pictures are of a kit I sold previously...:frown: regards rick

thats okay
i don't want to buy another parts car:rolleyes:

just a replica dash and shield

Back