You can type here any text you want

Cold Air?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BAD_GN

1BAD_GN
What is the best cold air system? Car has stock MAF sensor. What sites offer them?

I see some cars delete the MAF. How does that effect performance and what additional upgrades if any are required to accomplish that?

You would need a SD (speed density) chip from turbotweak or Bob. It's for more advanced tuners according to turbotweak's website. If your locale requires an emissions test it could be a problem as you would have removed stock equipment. As soon as I get good with tuning I may get one to play with, sounds interesting. I also have a k&n filter clamped to the maf. You would need a new pipe if you eliminated maf also. HTH

I see some cars delete the MAF. How does that effect performance and what additional upgrades if any are required to accomplish that?

Time to do your homework..Start doing searches on these things and learn the car. Learn what the MAF does and how it and the other sensors work in the fuel injection system. This will help you in the long run on these cars

Back