You can type here any text you want

Coles County Dragway Sunday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

They are going to run another Sunday race:cool: Weather is going to be nice.:)
I hope to make a 5 sec. pass, better 60ft's and building a little more boost:eek: I cant wait:D Let you all no Sunday night:rolleyes:

Attachments

• wheels and tires for sale 2 009.jpg
    wheels and tires for sale 2 009.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 106
Good Luck Tony

Looks like good weather and great air.........:biggrin:

Not Today

It was a pedal fest. Track ran out of VHT. They were using something but not for tire traction?? One pass I broke the tires loose/loose going into 2nd gear bad tire shake:eek: I have a lot of suspension work this winter to keep me busy;) Boost was up to 8-10 or better not needed for sure with track conditions.:mad: I staged different ,brake boost then to the trans brake?The car laid down to far and staged deep. Red light twice:mad: Best pass today 6.23@111.92 1.45 60ft not bad, to slow though. I am done for the season to start on making it faster with a suspension:biggrin: Look out next season:cool:

That's done Scott. Look in the Safety Equipment section under 10 point Done :) I posted a few pictures of before and after.

Thats awesome. I saw the tv people there but had no idea I was on TV:) Thanks again Bret! You are the Man.:)

Back