You can type here any text you want

Column shift 87 T...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

streetknight

DCVING
Relisting this car as previous deal fell through.

dark blue, blue interior, straight bench seat, chome package, even mirrors. Car only has a/c which is cold and cruise for options. Even radio delete. Car is not perfect as the clear is peeling on roof and trunk. Also has a small dent in left rear 1/4.

Now for go fast goodies :D

Hooker exhaust, air bag, xp pump, hot wire kit, New CK trans, 3200 billet 9x11 converter, TE61 turbo, MSD 50's, power plate, Razor's alky, TT chip, Direct scan, EGT, gauges, Bstc controller, 3" THDP with cutout, line lock, upgraded brake shoes, dutt neck IC, 3" MAF, translator +.

With above car ran 7.20's 1/8 mile on MT drag radials. Got a head gasket couple of months ago, so now car has the following:

NEW engine with ARP everything, Wiseco pistons, champion irons, custom cam. Haven't even finished breaking it in yet. Hopefully with the new engine the car will be in the 10's. :wink:

Car will be available for view and to see how she runs at the Southeast Muscle car challenge on Nov. 4 and 5 at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynold's GA.

Feel free to email me or post. Car is in North GA $10,500 obo consider trades

Sorry, bigz, only skylarks I'd be interested in is 70-71 and would have to be buick powered. Might do a partial trade on a Boat Tail Riviera if you run up on one :cool:

streetknight said:
Relisting this car as previous deal fell through.

dark blue, blue interior, straight bench seat, chome package, even mirrors. Car only has a/c which is cold and cruise for options. Even radio delete. Car is not perfect as the clear is peeling on roof and trunk. Also has a small dent in left rear 1/4.

Now for go fast goodies :D

Hooker exhaust, air bag, xp pump, hot wire kit, New CK trans, 3200 billet 9x11 converter, TE61 turbo, MSD 50's, power plate, Razor's alky, TT chip, Direct scan, EGT, gauges, Bstc controller, 3" THDP with cutout, line lock, upgraded brake shoes, dutt neck IC, 3" MAF, translator +.

With above car ran 7.20's 1/8 mile on MT drag radials. Got a head gasket couple of months ago, so now car has the following:

NEW engine with ARP everything, Wiseco pistons, champion irons, custom cam. Haven't even finished breaking it in yet. Hopefully with the new engine the car will be in the 10's. :wink:

Car will be available for view and to see how she runs at the Southeast Muscle car challenge on Nov. 4 and 5 at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynold's GA.

Feel free to email me or post. Car is in North GA $10,500 obo consider trades

Come talk to me in Reynolds.

Jason, Sorry I didn't see that you posted about the car until now. I don't know how to find you at Reynold's but to find me The car is dark blue with chrome package and chrome mirrors. T wheels and will be with a white Dodge dually I'll be pulling it with.

Just turned 500 miles with the new motor today. Gonna test it at the 1/8 mile track this weekend weather permitting.

See ya at Reynold's.

PS-Email me a cell # or if you want mine if you think it'll make it easier.

Thanks again

pics

any pics??Would you be interested in a nice 92 lx convert. that runs very stong and is new from ground up?

Here's a pic if I did it right.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 451
Thanks for the offer, but not interested in a Mustang.

Someone make me an offer on this thing before my wife leaves me ;)

Didn't make it to Reynold's.

New price of $9000.00 OBO

May do some kind of trade for a Boat Tail or Skylark

HAS GOT TO GO!

Thanks

It's pretty easy to do. Basically just go to the page that you want to link to and then lok up in the address bar (where you type in the www dot etc) and then highlight and right click, copy it.

Then make a post with it and just right click paste and the full addy will pop up.

make sure you check your own link though...

nice car btw!

Vic

The guy that one the car contacted me before the auction ended and wanted to know the reserve and all that stuff. Long story short I had a LOT of offers to trade, but I need the cash. He said he'd bid it out if I'd take a couple things off the car to get it in his price range, so I lowered the reserve.

After the auction was over, he wanted all the stuff on the car as listed AND wanted to do a partial trade. SO he doesn't have it now :)

I owe a little over 7K on the car. So make me an offer if you're interested.

Back