You can type here any text you want

Comp Engineering front springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Sorry meant Comp Engineering Shocks!!

I'm replacing my springs with Moog 5606's and looking for new shocks. Was leaning toward Bilsteins but came across the Comp Engineering 2600's drag shocks. They are adjustable and a bit cheaper. Anybody use them like them hate them and why. These are going on my GN.

I have them on my car. I should have held out and bought a set of DA shocks. I have them set to the softest setting right now, doing the same thing a $13 set of Monroes would have done. You might be able to use a 90/10 or 80/20 setting on a mid 11 sec car. I have always used the yellow Monroe shocks, with great sucess into the high 9's, 1.45 to 1.5x 60's on drag radials. We don't have V8 weight on the front of the car to need a 90/10 at the track. Now on the street, 90/10's work decent for a launch.

I'm looking for these for track use. The Monroe shocks would I just lookup the part# for a NA V6 Regal?

Parts stores have them listed for the GN's. They are the cheapest shocks. I have been 1.50 60' with a 90,000 mile untouched rear suspension with the front sway bar removed and yellow Monroes all around, 275/60 MT DR's, TE44 car.

They are showing only a blue or a black shock. Blacks are Senatrac and blues are Monroe matic which looks like they are the basics.

Back