You can type here any text you want

Computer box??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HEATSEEKER

Member!
Hello!

I am wondering were the computer box is in a 87??
I just bought a Buick GN-87 in USA and get some extras chip
for the car butt I don’t now were to change the chips…??
Sorry for the spelling, I am from Sweden.

Thank you!!

Computer's in the passenger side kick panel. carefully pull it away from it's mount. There's a small cover bolted on near the bottom of the ECM, the chip lives behind that cover.

There's at least one guy on this board, maybe two, from Sweden. You should be able to do a quick search and get their email addresses. I'm sure it would be helpful to know them!

John

JDEstill said:
There's at least one guy on this board, maybe two, from Sweden. You should be able to do a quick search and get their email addresses. I'm sure it would be helpful to know them!

John

I will do a search, thanks for the tip!

TurboDave said:
Computer's in the passenger side kick panel. carefully pull it away from it's mount. There's a small cover bolted on near the bottom of the ECM, the chip lives behind that cover.

Ok, thank you!! :smile:

JDEstill said:

John

Search for "The Swede" and "Swede2" for two guys from Sweden I think. My grandmother spoke Swedish, but didn't pass that along to us :)

These two board members from Sweden have 1989 Turbo Trans Am cars (The same engine as your GN).

:)

Back