You can type here any text you want

Concert Sound II panels! light vanity miror! make an offer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

80Gbody

These are out of a 86 Buragndy color interior t-type that have good color and carpet in them. I decided not to change my system to a concert sound II and just installed an Alpine amp for the 6x9's in the rear. I have pics I can email but I pefer these for pickup since they are so big. I also have a lighted rear view miror (two light in the bottom) out of the same car. Out of a blue interior t-type I have a sunvisor that has the lighted flip open mirror in it in that is in very nice condtion. Any reasonable offer will not be refused on any of the items. I live in the New park, PA area and can be reached on my cell phone at 1-717-873-2506. Right now I am on break from school so call me whenever during the day but no later than 10pm at night.

Rear view mirror

Interested in the rear view mirror. Got any pics? Condition? How about $25/shipped to 78023?

Door panels

Do u have both upper and lower panels for each door or just the lower parts? Picture would be great.

Back