Concert Sound radio harness questions

WE287GN

hey Gang.

got a question here, on my buddys 87 T i thought i remember the dash and door speakers being piggy backed in the front speaker connecter and then the rear connector..

now i have some identifying issues with my car wich i believe was an 87 GN and it has the CS II .but it has 2 seperate connectors from the dash and door speakers

unfortunately the factory radio was not installed, but the 2 sets of fronts went into an adapter kinda like a factory harness thing ya buy to install a radio wich piggy backed them, and the connector/harness had the factory colored wires,

wondering if this could help to tell me anything about the year of the car?????

Your VIN# will be the only way to determine what your car originally is. If you go to www.gnttype.org you will be able to identify your VIN#.

Your RPO code on your trunk lid will tell you what options you have and the code UW4 is for the CSII.

As far as your wiring for your CSII, that wont determine what type of car you have because the wiring color codes are the same in all of the G-bodies.

Originally posted by Audiowizard
Your VIN# will be the only way to determine what your car originally is. If you go to www.gnttype.org you will be able to identify your VIN#.

Your RPO code on your trunk lid will tell you what options you have and the code UW4 is for the CSII.

As far as your wiring for your CSII, that wont determine what type of car you have because the wiring color codes are the same in all of the G-bodies.

Hi Audiowizard, unfortunately both the rpo and vin have been removed, this car was a recovered theft sold at a police auction.

the only things that say 87 are grill, rear window(third brake light), and the emisions tag on heater box, wich looks original.

i was just wondering if the diffrence in front speaker harness could tell a story on the year of the car it does have the CSII door speakers, and there are two seperate connecters for doors and dash as opposed to them being piggy backed onto 1 connector like I have seen on another 87T?

Thanks
Chris P
WE287GN