:confused:

My injectors were new when installed a year or so ago & haven't been removed since. I've driven the car about 1K miles since - but my point is, they've never had cleaner of any type through them. Guess I should pull at least 1 & flow it to see how crudded up it is. Should theoretically push 30PPH.

Raw gas

If your engine is running poorly and you see lots of gas on the plugs thats normal. Until you can get it running better and cleaned out the plugs will be wet.

Got the F/P gauge. It pegged- 100 + #- at the rail. Guess that's a little rich. I dropped it to ~40 PSI. The motor fired right up, idled nice, & revved clean. First pass after warming it up & the boost gauge hit red again. It was previously blowing the wastegate sender vac lines off - they're now secured. I can't see anywhere that could be losing vac/boost unless it split a hose that I haven't noticed. Anyone have a high temp vac hose recommendation?

Thanks BLACK T :D

Tore into it & all vac lines are tight & fresh but I replaced the wastegate to solenoid feeder anyway. No more overboost though, something let go in the ignition & the car won't fire.

[I,B]NO FIRE - NO BOOST - NO PROBLEM[/I,/B] :mad:

See From ??? to Fed up ;^|