You can type here any text you want

Congratulations Lunkan to the race!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Swede

-89 TTA 7 sec car
Hi all!

Today here in Sweden we had the annual Pony Car Meet.

There where more than 140 cars there and Lunkan won the stock class!
They also had a race between the winner in modified and stock, in this race Lunkan had BIG problems with waaaaay to rich fuel and lost the race to a 10.6 camaro.

After the race was over there was time for matchrace, Lunkan had a matchrace to the Camaro i won over last year..... this guy had updated the engine with many things and Nitrous as well.... hehehehe.... Lunkan won the race!:cool:

Buick six ruuuuules!:D

PS: The car we are talking about is my old TTA that Lunkan now owns.

:o

Hehe, thanks Ulf. It was a realy nice day with lots of Pony´s. This was the first time with the car this year. I really had some major problems, but I did well anyway. We had no timing, it was kind of a streetrace.

He who won, has a 70th Camaro and has run mid 10s, and has raced for over 30 years. Maybe some of You guys knows about Apple Racing?

Next time will be 10th of July, then I hope to have the car better tuned.

I think we (U.S. Types) should take up a collection and buy the Swede, Swede2, and Lunkan a video camera so we can see "the boys" in action. Whatcha think.
Turbota.

Back