You can type here any text you want

Connecting an aux source to a 2000ish Delco stereo?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

I have found a couple of kits to connect an aux source to the 9-pin connector behind a Delco stereo. In specific, I have a '01 Tahoe. Anyone have any experience with this? What kit is the best? Found a lot of the PIE GM9-AUX units for sale on the 'net. Anyone try to make a diy project out of this? This project will take money out of the race fund....we can't have that.....so a cheap diy project would be great lol. I really would like to get my rhapsody on my phone to work through the stereo.

TIA!

If you can solder ill post instructions on how to diy.I usually do it for customers who want to keep the factor look but also want a 3.5mm adaptor.I do it through the cassette inside the radio.All you need is a switch from radioshack its like 2$ and of course the wire.

I can solder. Please post the instructions. Also its a CD player not a tape deck.

did you ever get the instructions? I have an 01 Venture I would like to do the same thing too.

No I did not. Been using a pos FM modulator. Thinking it might be easier just to buy a new head unit.

Back