Considering E85

Just an update to this Limited T... Finally made it to the track last week. I ran a best of 12.4 with a terrible 60ft of 2.02 on some 26' Nitto drag radials. Very happy with the pass since it's been nearly 20 years since I've been to a track! Thanks to Beatav8 and wikedv6 for dealing with my silly learning curve questions! I've come a long way! Next up, some 28' tires and a 6.1 chip ... and a lot more track launch practice!!! Cheers!

Looks good. Little more track time and some 1.6-60' , should be in the 11.60's.

Just a follow-up - Been running E-85 on STOCK lines since July 2015 with no issues. I do drive the car about 2000 miles per season (Mar - Oct). I even store the car with a full tank of E85 along with some stablizer. I was worried reading about all the early 'corrosive' posts .. I think those folks were getting Methanol and Ethanol confused. There have been no E85 corrosive problems in my case.

Thanks everyone who helped me with convert - E-85 was the best decision ever!

Glad it worked out :). Some have come across problems with Ethanol based fuels, but like you have experienced, I too have had zero problems going on 7-8 years now. It's a great fuel for those who have access to it.