You can type here any text you want

control arm brace for rear suspension

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sailbrd

Does the GN have the brace that connects the upper control arm to the lower control arm like the A body cars (hi performance cars?) If not does anyone use the aftermarket braces available? I know on the A bodies they are vital.

Braces

You're not talking about Edelbrock part #5210, are you? Check Summit or Jegs.

That would be the Edelbrock part. I use them on my GSX was wondering about them with the GN.

I have these braces for my GN. I havent got around to installing them yet. I wonder if they fit without cutting anything. Anyone on here have them installed? Any pictures of them installed?

I was told there was issues with those fitting on a car with over the axle exhaust. Let us know how they fit.

We just got our GN in August so I am on the learning curve. Have not had a lot of time under the car except for putting in the anti-theft system. I started to investigate this because I know how important it is on my big block car. They were easy to put in the GSX hope to hear more on how it works on the GN.

Back