You can type here any text you want

Control arm bushing kits.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

Ok, does anyone know if there are complete control arm bushing kits out there? Or vendors that sell every single bushing so we can order all our bushings at one time/place?

I was wondering this same thing. I'd like to do all my bushings as mine are 240,000+ miles

From my iPhone

Are you talking front or rear? What type of bushings are you looking for (rubber, poly,Delrin,ect) ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

if you just want stock, then everything's available at any parts store.. there aren't that many different part numbers to order so it's not that hard to get the parts from even the densest counter jockey.....
you can order poly kits from Energy Suspension and other companies..
Global West sells complete Del-a-Lum bushing kits...

Fronts Moog sells a kit. Rear kit Spohn sells a kit HR parts has a kit. The HR is much nicer but its more $$.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm wanting oem. I tried the poly bushings one time on rear sway bar brackets for my GS and will NEVER, EVER make THAT mistake again. WAYYYYYYYY too squeaky. I know, many have not had my problem, but you guys don't have my luck lol. One thing I CAN NOT STAND, is a squeaky car. I'm looking for all of the front control arm bushings, and just the rear control arm bushings. The trailing arms I think I'm going to replace the whole assembly.

I'm wanting oem. I tried the poly bushings one time on rear sway bar brackets for my GS and will NEVER, EVER make THAT mistake again. WAYYYYYYYY too squeaky. I know, many have not had my problem, but you guys don't have my luck lol. One thing I CAN NOT STAND, is a squeaky car. I'm looking for all of the front control arm bushings, and just the rear control arm bushings. The trailing arms I think I'm going to replace the whole assembly.

You could always go with the del-a-lum as mentioned. I actually have a set of brand new uppers. They go for $117 plus shipping. If you're interested I'll do $100 shipped. Way better than stock and no squeaks like the poly.

Ah, right. Though I'm thinking of throwing in some aftermarket lower control arms so I won't need the lower bushings. Maybe I'll just buy them anyways and rebuild the trailing arms and put them up for the future.

Ah, right. Though I'm thinking of throwing in some aftermarket lower control arms so I won't need the lower bushings. Maybe I'll just buy them anyways and rebuild the trailing arms and put them up for the future.

If you replace the lower control arms you'll still need upper control arm bushings.

Back