Convertible GN

Backyard Conversions Diecast Cars 1/18

They have actually done several cars into convertibles. Do a nice job too. I have the convertible GN. Got it along with the an "unrestored" custom that I believe BYC did too. Didn't get them from EBay though. A dealer had them when they first came out.

what is that convertible GN worth, I think its a neat model I would but it but dont think its worth 200.00 I dont mind spending the money if its actually worth the asking price.

Not to hijack the thread

Not to hijack the thread, but always wondered why gmp or any other manufacturer has never made a t-top version or a sunroof version of these cars? The convertable is a nice touch but none are even in existance? I think molly or someone out there has made a 1/18" diecast t-top monte ss only in the 85 year which is nice as hell. Hopefully someone will do a t-top GN one day and also a 84 GN model. I'm also still waiting on someone doing a diecast or plastic RC buick gn car.:)

Not to hijack the thread, but always wondered why gmp or any other manufacturer has never made a t-top version or a sunroof version of these cars? The convertable is a nice touch but none are even in existance? I think molly or someone out there has made a 1/18" diecast t-top monte ss only in the 85 year which is nice as hell. Hopefully someone will do a t-top GN one day and also a 84 GN model. I'm also still waiting on someone doing a diecast or plastic RC buick gn car.:)
the ertl authentics Montes are way nicer than the gmps... everything opens and works. they even came with t-top bags with the GM logo!