You can type here any text you want

Could Anyone do a carafax for me?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You're missing one digit in the vin. It should have 17 characters. Post it back and I'll run it for you. :D

Sorry. I swear I could mess up anything :)

here is the right vin I left off one number.

1GDCT14Z1M8802224

I really appreciate it.

BTW, nice to see someone else from alabama on this board. :)

I'm in Troy, Al

If there is anything I can ever do for anyone let me know,
Sean

Originally posted by Seankanzig1
Sorry. I swear I could mess up anything :)

here is the right vin I left off one number.

1GDCT14Z1M8802224

I really appreciate it.

BTW, nice to see someone else from alabama on this board. :)

I'm in Troy, Al

If there is anything I can ever do for anyone let me know,
Sean

email sent w/ carfax report.

Sean, I got you to send me some pics of your SVO a couple of weeks ago. I'm still undecided about what to get for my daily driver though, and I still need to sell my Chevelle and Firebird before I buy another car anyway though.

If you want, you can check out www.street-machines.org

It's a club out of Columbus GA, but we have members in Montgomery, Eufaula and into Macon Ga and a few from the Carolinas. We've got a bunch of stang guys that might be interested in an SVO though.

Later!
Brandon

I wouldn't mind seeing your Chevelle if you still have it.

I appreciate the Vin check. It appears that the syclone is a good deal. The guy saling it is asking 11,500 firm. I'm considering sending him a 500 deposit to hold it until I can come up.

It now has around 66K miles on it.

has about 5K in mods under the hood in the last year.

He also has taken good care of it.

Only known problems are a couple rust spots where the cladding meets the front fenders and a scratch on the drivers side rear above tail light.

here is a link to a picture or two:

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

I thought your username looked familiar.

The SVO is more than likely going to a close friend of mine. So basically I get to do what I enjoy about it (Work on it) without having to worry about it breaking on me :) .

I'll check out your club's site when I get home tonight. Maybe I'll try to join.

I appreciate the help,
Sean

That's a sweet looking Sy!

I've always liked them since I saw one at the dragstrip run. It didn't do a burnout or anything. I just pulled up to the lights and proceeded to do what an awd launch does best. HOOK! It was bone stock and ran an 8.8* something, which should be around a 13.6+/- in the 1/4. I used to have a 91 Sonoma SST, which had the same look as the Sy, but the regular 4.3. I remember driving it to ATL one time and a Sy drove next to me and matched my speed and then gunned it and pulled on away.

I do still have my Chevelle. I've got a bunch of pics in my webshots link in my sig. I'm looking to get around $8500 for it. Let me know if you find anybody interested in a Big Block Chebby!

The one pictured has a few modifications.

Bigger turbo and air to air intercooler, bigger injectors (50lbs), chip, boost controller, 3" exhaust etc.

Only thing thats got me worried is the rust spots (Haven't seen them yet, he is getting me some pics).

Sean

Back