You can type here any text you want

Could someone near Minooka, IL check out a TTA for me?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coolguywalt

I found a nice Turbo Trans Am for sale, at least it looks nice from the pics the lady sent me. It is a T-Top/Cloth one, 51,000 original miles on it, she is selling it for 9,800, but she seems negotiable. Would it be possible if someone could run a CarFax on this car, 1G5FW2171KL242000, or maybe check it out. It seems out of my price range, but maybe someone around this board might want one.

Simotes Motors
300 Ridge Road
Minooka, IL 60447
815-467-4630

I ran a carfax for this car it seems ok does not report any action until 93, if anyone wants it I can fax or e-mail it to them.

I'll check next time I get through that way....But, its kind of a long drive for me ;)

Somebody?

lee

Can I please get a copy of the carfax? I might go look at it tomorrow.. Thanks

anybody eslse know anything on this TTA

bcs....I'm in the middle of buying it....but for much more...typical :eek:

I live on the border of Minooka. Where is the TTA? Maybe I'll drive up in mine.

the car seems 2 have been sold from there ..its an old thread.....and now is nearer 2 chicago...i am thinking about buying it...

I was just asking if anybody knew any other history of the car since then..

Who Needs 8 said:
I haven't been on a long road trip in my TTA yet . . . :eek:

After you do it once I doubt you'l wanna do it again. I love riding in mine around town and have no problems but once I'm on the highway and staying in it for like 3 hours straight before I stop for anything it becomes rather uncomfortable for me.

72firebird said:
After you do it once I doubt you'l wanna do it again. I love riding in mine around town and have no problems but once I'm on the highway and staying in it for like 3 hours straight before I stop for anything it becomes rather uncomfortable for me.

Yeah, I've already come to the conclusion it wouldn't be a good road trip ride. My old GN was a GREAT road trip car.

Turbo Trans Am

The vehicle is now at a Pontiac dealer in Chicago. It has been advertised prices between $11,495 and $18,995. It sounds like it has been modified.

Glen

Back