You can type here any text you want

Anyone live near Minooka, IL?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I haven't heard anything since thursday, but I'm still stopping by to check this car out since it's not out of my way at all...
Hopefully it's still there. :)

Well, here's the deal..... I get a message on my cell phone this morning saying"We went ahead and sold the car, so I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you." Besides the fact that I had a down payment AND a one-way flight to Chicago, she was sorry. Besides the fact that she would not answer my phone calls, no one at the dealership, including her manager, had anything to say about. This car dealership is a bad business and I would not recommend anyone do buuusiness with these people. I am fighting with the airlines to get my money back, probably won't, and my credit card company is sending me papers to send in to dispute the claim. It is not worth my time and money to try to kick these people where it hurts, so I am going to pass my story to you and hope you folks don't do business with them.

Walt, I spoke with a salesman there when I went there. (I was late and missed Dan. The salesman said the car had been sold out from underneath you and he didn't seemed to pleased about it. He said you had a deposit and everything, yet the lady had still sold the car. He told me he was dissapointed and that she shouldn't have done that. I agreed and he appologized to me about it. We got burned the same way from Carmax once.

Sorry to hear all this:mad: I was jst on my way to go look at it for you. If this is the way they do buisness, I wonder what was wrong with the car???? Walt, you might get shafted for a couple hundred bucks but it's better than 9 big ones!! Sorry to hear it ended this way. It wasn't meant to be.

Just me but ,,someone please throw a brick thru these Fockers window...........I reallly hate sh!t like that ..
Another thing is ,look into buying a round trip ticket,sometimes its cheaper..
And less hassels at the airport,thinking you might be a cheap A$$ terroist buying a one way ticket,at Midway Airport you have a seperate security line ,made me miss my last flight to pick up a car....

somebody do something,:mad: i just read all these reply's hopeing to hear a happy ending an they sold the guys car:mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :mad: dam fockers!

I walked in at 10 bells on the nose, and Tina was nowhere to be found. The other salesman that was there told me that they sold the car to someone in Chicago right before I got there. And he didn't seem to care at all that it was gone. And get this, he told me that Tina was expecting someone to show up to look at the car for you. He was almost implying that was why she wasn't there.
It is wrong of them to sell the car out from under you if you had a deposit on it. I've sold cars...that's just something you don't do.

But as much as I don't want to say it, I tried to tell you that this was a shady place you were talking about buying a car from. I honestly think you're better off having not bought the car. I wouldn't have bought it and I don't even know what they were asking for it. Almost guaranteed this was not a straight car.

Back