You can type here any text you want

couple more pics.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It's a good thing you put that turbo up front, it will keep the front end down.

Nice car.

Geocities.. *snicker*

Send me the pictures, Billy and I'll put them up for you. I may, however, have to photoshop a gnome into each one.

Car is looking awesome. I had to look at 'em last night..too much traffic today.

Bill, you don't have put put up with no steenkin' gnomes. Just let me bring up my car for you to finish and I'll host all the pictures you want.

Bill,

Very nice!!! Are you doing the headers your self?
Would you make some for others?

John

I think I just had sex :D . Very , very nice :) . try to keep small children and animals away from the inlet on that turbo .

Will the car be running at this years GS Nats?

Thanks again for the compliments. Its hard finding the time to work on it but we should make it to the GS Nationals. We are working on a serious TBB car to bring as well! Should be fun...

Originally posted by EightSecV6
Thanks again for the compliments. Its hard finding the time to work on it but we should make it to the GS Nationals. We are working on a serious TBB car to bring as well! Should be fun...
Bill, what size turbo is that. Holy crap! How come a distributor? I assume there is a reason related to performance, I just don't know it.

Awesome!!!

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Bill, what size turbo is that. Holy crap! How come a distributor? I assume there is a reason related to performance, I just don't know it.

Awesome!!!

Pretty sure he said it was a PT-98 turbo!:eek:

BAD A$$ BUICK

BILL YOU DA' MAN CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT'S FIRST PASS. KEEP ROLLING ON THAT ROCKET!!!:D

Originally posted by John Wilde
Art,

People run a distributor when they start making over 1300hp.
I can not say with the new DIS Boxes but acccording to duttweiler
with the stock to a distributor (before MSD DIS Boxes) you would loose up to 150hp on a max effort 1400hp plus motor.
Check this out, my friend has a splyed valve duttweiler tt sbc with twin 80mm turbos. When making over 2200 hp the MSD distributor type ignitions start having problems. They put a magneto on his car. It looks WILD!!!!
Very cool! Got any pictures of the magneto setup?

Looks great Bill. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in TSO. Looks like we'll have at least 10 cars if everyone shows up.

Back