You can type here any text you want

Couple vids from track

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnplogii

Senior citizen
Took the car to the track last night, ran good for the first time out. 5's shouldn't be hard, I wasn't pushing it at all. 60ft's are really coming around with new springs, afco shocks & newer tires. Powered by a DLS iron headed 109, 70hpq turbo.

YouTube - MAM 9-24-10 6.01 & 6.02.wmv

that was really nice. and you still have some more left in it sweet. love seeing you spank that 85k GTR now thats priceless!

Congrats, she is flat out hauling ass. What sixty foots were you getting?

Awesome vids!!

The kids comments are priceless :cool:

Ty

Thanks guys, those 60fts were both 1.32, I think I can improve that too as the local track isn't always the best for traction & this was just the initial guess on where to set the double adjustable afco's. It did spin on the 6.01 pass. Might be able to get it in the 1.20's. Sure feels good to go to the track & have everything work out well.

I am officially ready for the buick/ford shootout and the gs nats.

Way to go John! That thing is moving on and i'm sure there is more left...

Hope to see you in BG!

Take care,

Scot W.

Thanks guys, those 60fts were both 1.32, I think I can improve that too as the local track isn't always the best for traction & this was just the initial guess on where to set the double adjustable afco's. It did spin on the 6.01 pass. Might be able to get it in the 1.20's. Sure feels good to go to the track & have everything work out well.

I am officially ready for the buick/ford shootout and the gs nats.

Very impressive! Who's slicks were you using?:D

Nice work John!:eek:
I was beginning to wonder where you have been. We usually talk by this time of year with a progress report.:wink:

Great work John, and well deserved!

Brian

Thanks Brian and Cal, the thing is I don't like bracket racing, I like trying to go just a little faster. Setting a new quicker time is better than winning money to me. The car always has run very consistantly though.

Thanks Brian and Cal, the thing is I don't like bracket racing, I like trying to go just a little faster. Setting a new quicker time is better than winning money to me. The car always has run very consistantly though.

John: The videos are impressive. I refer to the desire to always run faster as "the greed for speed".:biggrin:

See you in Noble in a couple of weeks and would really like to see you get into 1.20's there.

Phil Engle

Impressive car! Not many cars run that well the first time out.

Teddy: Not many cars run that well, period!:biggrin::biggrin:

John will be Noble and it is fun to watch him race.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Phil Engle

Back