You can type here any text you want

crank no start

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hensleyt

New motor in .crank no start,Got my handy GM manual out and started from the top ,test 4 module is faulty. Installed a new one and it started right up.Ran 15 min came up to temp,I shut it off and walla crank no start.Test 4, module is faulty.how can this be?I have checked all connections more than twice,I have searched it several times in the forms and checked every thing the board members have suggested Thanks

new night of testing Step 10 cam sensor term "B"to "C"voltage should be 6-9 volts mine 5.2 volts and 5.2 at crank sensor? battery 13.1.I Have omed every ground,and confirmed all good.No injector pals and no spark Still looking for help don't want to smoke another module

Check for power at the module. Both pink and black wires should have 12v with the key on.

Do you have another cam sensor cap you could try?

Yes I have the battery volts there,it is 12.5-13.1 depending on the charge.during cranking only drops to 11.9 12.2. I did install a Auto Meter tach when I installed the new engine it is plugged into the green connector on the drivers side valve cover. I'm still afraid to plug in another module tell I figure out what went wrong.No I don't have a spear cap might want to get one

Back