You can type here any text you want

Cruise Night...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
this isn't really a kill...but it's a funny story...

I was out cruisin around with my buddy last night and we went past this carwash were every friday and saturday night about 10-15 ricers hang out and talk and show off their cars...well the "first" time I drove past them on the road I just looked over at them and they all turned from what they were doing and looked straight at me (guess they could hear that whistling noise and i just washed and waxed the car) and I kept driving away...my bud told me to turn around and just romp it past them...so I made a turn in a parking lot and proceeded to go past those guys again...this time about 100 feet before they could see me I floored it and let the whistling begin! I zoomed past them and they turned their heads and saw me roar past them...lol

so the night goes on and we stop over at a K-mart parking lot and I noticed a group of new mustangs parked all together with a bunch of guys standing around talking...so I made a nice circle right around them (to be a smartass and just to show off my GN), everyone turns and looks and as I was leaving the parking lot...this newer GT comes out of nowhere from the group and passes me up in the parking lot and heads out to street...so my friend says "hey follow his ass!" so I turbo-ed right behind him and followed him for a while...

we were coming to a red stoplight (2 lane) and i thought for sure we were gonna run-em...but instead he puts his turn signal on and turns left into some sub-division! i pull right to the side of him as he is turning and he smiles right at me and gives me the thumbs up as i smile back and nod my head...my friend was like WTF what a panzy!

i guess he knows what i was really driving and didn't want to mess...that was kinda cool i thought...i really shouldn't have been out trying to race people because my boost is eratic right now and the car is going to be going through some major fuel upgrades...oh well it was fun at least:cool:

cruzin rules

nothin better than showin off on the weekends! me and my friends always cruze around the local parking lots where the mustangs, F body's and rice rockets gather. i love drivin by on the main drag at full boost and than lettin off half way past a hang out parking lot so they can hear the gurgle of the waistgate! i turn lotts of heads, get thumbs up, and some times, flip offs that way:D !!! aint it great to have a large amount of people not knowing what the hell your car is?

Originally posted by d0n_3d
i really shouldn't have been out trying to race people because my boost is eratic right now and the car is going to be going through some major fuel upgrades

You don't need any boost to beat the ricers.

lol...I know

my wastegate rod popped off the other day (gee happens all the time!) and I was running all motor and I stopped at a light with my buddy and showed him what a GN motor could do without the turbo...lol he was like THAT was all motor? jesus! I was like yeah even without the turbo I could beat most ricers...

as for letting off the gas real fast when you boost (when the rod is actually on!) people are always bewildered what the heck that sound is...it's definitely an attention getter...I also love the loud whistle I have now with the 3" DP...people prolly think I have this really huge turbo on my car or something! hahahaha:D

Back