You can type here any text you want

Crushed a turbo Dodge Shadow

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BuickMike231

60% of the time, it works every time.
I know this isn't really much of an accomplishment, but it was still funny. I was driving home with my buddy in the car from our friends house and stopped at a redlight on a two lane road. This little sky blue turbo Shadow roles up with some kid in it, looked like he was in high school. I heard him rev a little and I never looked over at him but looked to see if it was a Shadow or Duster (just out of curiosity). I looked at my friend and was thinking if this kid was for real. I heard him bring the revs up a little when the other light went yellow, so on green I dropped it and he spun a bit out of the whole (good ole Front wheel drive) and just crushed him. I backed off right after I got into 2nd and coasted and it took him a good couple seconds to catch up and do a ricer flyby, running the next light so he didn't have to sit next to me again!! I know it wasn't a very impressive kill but it gave me a good laugh the rest of the way home!:smile:

The poor kid will probably never get up the nerve to race a black car again the rest of his life. ;)

Actually he is telling his friends

"Man, and the Black Monte Carlo had a bunches Bats powering his engine":eek: :D :biggrin:

LOL, nice! I'm sure he will be a little more careful next time he throws some revs, especially at those black 80's cars.:cool:

Back