You can type here any text you want

crx reved loud at me?

• Thread starter Thread starter mark p. liner
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
M

mark p. liner

i was on my way home sunday oblivious to anything around me. i make the move to the left turn lane, when all of a sudden a black crx reved at me.(or should i say farted at me)i think "what the f^($! now i am trying to break in my new engine and have not tuned it at all.so i think "what should i do?"i have took it up to 5#a few times, so what the heck lets do it. so im off ,and catch him. i think it shocked him that i came after him. it is 5 pm and alot of cars on the road. ahhh some luck, a car turned off infront of him, so we slow down. darn, no luck a car pulled in front of me. the crx hits it anyway and spins hard at around 25 mph. wow not hard to do with a clutch.the same thing happens again, this time there is no car in front of me. i want to slow down to a nice slow kick. it looks like he does to. ooo no he is two cars out and kicks it! so do i. it took all of .5 sec. to make up two cars and add one. i know i did not floor it and to my surprise i gave him only 7#. then we hit traffic. its over, but not till he does his fly by, and almost hit a car. wonder if he knew it was a 85 gn? eather way he now knows the dark side.

Good kill, but...

I wouldn't waste my gas on most of those guys cause they're usually jokes with those little 4cyl N/A motors and IMO they're nothing but economy cars that get good gas!!! Just my opinion so please don't flame:)

yeah, way to show that kid, and its very true that its more likely than not just a waste of gas to go at it with one of those rice rockets, however you never never know, theres a crx in my town thats all motor and runs 10s, i dont think it runs on the street though. but yeah, some of them with swaps and turbos can kick some unsuspecting tail...but then again, so can turbo buicks...gosh dang i cant wait to get one!

Indeed, from now i will be more reserve. But its just that my car has been down for about 4 years, and thats the last 4 years of all the little rice cars around now.So I had to get just one spoon full.:D

uhh i dont know thats kinda a waste of time? but then again id prolly do the same for a good laugh. :D

Back