CT event - well kept secret!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Hey guys in CT. Great event tonite (June 16th) in Wallingford CT. It is the CSRA Nostalgia Nite. Info below. It has a 72 cutoff date but I have brought the GN to it the past 5 or so years and have seen a lot of other late model stuff there. About 500 cars last year.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Connecticut Street Rod Association Presents
A Night to Remember
JUNE 16 2003

“Out of Our Past” CNN Connecticut Nostalgia Night
Info call Don 860-345-4709
Pete 860-635-4971

Muscle Cars/Race Cars/ Hot Rods Street Rods Customs Special Interest Vehicles thru 1972 only

Dash Plaques - T-Shirts- Special Indoor Display Area

Donations
Car & Passenger: Free
Spectators: $3.00
RAIN OR SHINE
A Reunion of Connecticut Drag way Racers
STARTS 5PM

Connecticut Car Clubs
Pictures of Early New England Drag Racing
Autoramas & Local Cars
Car Club Reunions will be held
Club Memorabilia on Display
Clubs Past & Present will be Represented
All Neat Stuff from Yester Year
Food Vendor on Premises
50th Anniversary 1953 to 2003

Directions
Polish National Alliance ( PNA) Park
North Plains Industrial Road, Wallingford CT

Rt 15 Southbound- EXIT 65- left at light on rt 150 LEFT at 3rd light on Washington St to stop sign. field on left corner of North Plains Highway and North Plains Industrial Rd.

RT 15 Northbound Exit 65 left to light- turn on rt 150 to 1st light- turn left onto Washington Street at 4th stop sign field on left corner of North Plains Highway and North Plains Industrial Rd

From rt 91 North or South EXIT 15 to rt 68 West Cheshire 2 ½ miles left onto North Plains Industrial rd Filed is one mile on right.

hey mark, i wanted to go to the show near Mystic 2 weeks ago, but the weather wasnt good here, how was it?

Didn't go to the show in New London, believe it rained later in the day. Not sure if they had it or not.

Mark, would you be able to bring the pipes in case I can make it tonite. I'm not positive I can get a babysitter tonite. If they'll be in the way too much don't worry about it..Thanks...Scott

Hi Scott, I'll bring them with me. I'll be with the black GN.:D Hey, you can always bring the kids with you.