You can type here any text you want

All Buick show in CT SUNDAY AUGUST 12th - Wallingford Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
TaTa's is great!!!

Try the meat and cheese Empanadas, all home made and great. About $2 each.

Also the short rib dinner (Costillas de Res) is worth every penny, as are the mofongos. :cool:

Here's a link to the menu for Miguel, about 2 miles from the show.

Unfortunately they are closed on Sunday.

The chef gives cooking lessons to for us Yankee Northerners. :p

Nice job on the eye candy too! ;)

That's the other Allan's Stage II car that probably should have won E class.

http://tatasrestaurant.com/dinner.html

i am a super picky eater due to me not liking certain foods or spices and them not liking me back. i just get the pork its not as good as miguels but what can you do? i thought the were open on sunday???? i know for a fact they are not open on mondays because i made that mistake a few times . i was there last week strictly for the pork. the have won some contests that the newspaper ran for wings or something thats how i found them. very nice people there !!! did i mention that i like the pork there? lol :)

We went there last night, starving, I thought they were open on mondays LOL. :rolleyes:

Ended up at Abates in New Haven, great Italian food and didn't need a reservation although it started getting more crowded at 6:30.

We went there last night, starving, I thought they were open on mondays LOL. :rolleyes:

Ended up at Abates in New Haven, great Italian food and didn't need a reservation although it started getting more crowded at 6:30.
Are they open on sunday?

Closed on Sunday and Monday. :(

Don't forget the Empanadas they may not be on the main menu but make a great appetizer or lunch. :cool:

Bring the family too it's worth it.

Don't forget a Negra Modelo or three to wash it all down. :D

Thanks salvage v6 for the close up on the 70 GS 455 nice car there is a guy down this was owns a very nice black on black 70 GS 455, beautiful RED 70 Stage 1 with after market moonroof, was wondering if either those cars were there, know of a couple of people with GSX in the area so was wondering if any of them made it. thought about going but dont own a buick.

Thanks for sharing

I didn't see either of those two cars, but there were other GS's there.

I had a '69 GS hardtop so I really liked the Red '69 Convertible that was there, itbrought back a lot of memories.

Back