All Buick Show Sunday 8-18-19 , Wallingford Buick , CT .

stage1gn

Sorry Mods if I'm posting this in the wrong spot , didn't feel it was fit to put it in National Racing Events section .
Once again , Yankee Chapter hosting an all Buick show at Wallingford Buick , Wallingford , Ct .
I go every year , last was just myself and a GN . Whatever has happened in the past about the Turbo Buick guys not being welcomed there , I don't know the full accurate story about that , but it seems that a lot of TR guys now shy away from going .
I had conversations with a member of the Yankee Chapter and he had commented that he himself told the Chapter that the TR's are a big part of the Buick heritage and absolutely should be part of event . He assured that we would not be turned away !!!
Not once has any of them tried to not let me come in . Who cares about trophies , it is just a fun time to get a bunch of TR's together fir a day !!!!
Hope that a bunch of you can attend , would be awesome to see a whole row of TR's !!!!!

I’ll be there 87 Gn and also a white 87 Turbo T. Who else is going I don’t care if nobody there likes us , I like you.

I would guess all Buick shows are dwindling in numbers all across the country. Mainly all GM shows now and numbers still not great. How many TB's showed up?

Only 5 3 gn’s 1 white Turbo t and a GNX!!! Sad very very sad a Buick show and you hardly got any Turbo Regals to show up

There's a reason
I know you guys would rather bitch about how they don’t like us instead of doing something about it!!! Pick a time and place for a Turbo regal show and I’ll be there and I’m sure Paul will be there with his GNX other wise shut your pie hole.

You needed to be there and then you would understand. I am not alone in that opinion of not going back. Besides there was a better show that day in Putnam. I have helped organize a show a couple times here in CT for turbo Buicks so maybe it is your turn to do so. Have a lovely day.

You needed to be there and then you would understand. I am not alone in that opinion of not going back. Besides there was a better show that day in Putnam. I have helped organize a show a couple times here in CT for turbo Buicks so maybe it is your turn to do so. Have a lovely day.
I saw your car at Putnam!! Couldn't find you. I'd like to get a show together at our dealership in Mystic. Spoolfool said he's interested in contributing.