Official Bates Nut Farm kick off thread. Show date is Sunday June 2nd 2024.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some Summer time Turbo Buick get togethers. Rumor has it that Ralph will be having a pizza cruise April 13th. I'll see if we can get a thread going on that.

We are now just under three months until the largest Turbo Buick gathering West of the Mississippi. Last year, we had a new record of 102 Turbo Buicks on hand. This year, we hope to have even more. This event is free to enter. Everyone who drives up in a Turbo Buick or Turbo Buick powered vehicle will also receive a free event T-shirt and poster. Classic Buicks are more than welcome too and will receive the free goodies. Please come and help support the cause. Bring a lounge chair and enjoy a day under the trees at The Bates Nut Farm.

Vendors are by invite only. Don't just think you're gunna show up and start selling vacuum cleaners and time shares.
Get with Mike or Eric if you are confused on this.

We're not really supposed to have alcohol, so keep it low please.

No burnouts. It is a residential area and we want to come back.

Delicious Nuts From All Over the World, Agriculture & Farming Tourism Center

Turbo Buick vendors, bouncy house for the kids and the legendary raffle will be happening as always.
I checked the So Cal 90 day weather forecast and it looks like sun shine and good times. :)
Please tell a friend and lets rock this thing.

Mike, Eric and all the sponsors and people who makes this day possible.

434030793_391056563773319_3202286909383211914_n.jpg