You can type here any text you want

Official Bates Nut Farm kick off thread. Show date is Sunday June 2nd 2024.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Another great show and raffle Mike! Many thanks for all the effort put in by yourself and Eric. :cool:

It's amazing to me to see so many year Turbo cars in one place at the same time. I remember back to BGNRA shows at Deer Park when the cars were only 10 years old and the turnout was maybe half as many.

As always the raffle was legendary, the venue was great and the weather was picture perfect.

Neal

Another great show and raffle Mike! Many thanks for all the effort put in by yourself and Eric. :cool:

It's amazing to me to see so many year Turbo cars in one place at the same time. I remember back to BGNRA shows at Deer Park when the cars were only 10 years old and the turnout was maybe half as many.

As always the raffle was legendary, the venue was great and the weather was picture perfect.

Neal

pictures or it did not happen!!!

Neal
That was supposed to read 35 year old Turbo cars. I should have had on my damn reading glasses! :rolleyes:

Neal

Back