You can type here any text you want

Custom SFC? Anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lunkan

Crazy? Me? :-P
Has anyone done custom SFC´s for their TTA? Did You cut the floor?

Whatever You´ve done, custom or not, pictures would be highly apreciated.

Thanks,
/Andreas

YEP! and now I cant jack my car up! :mad: Atleast I can acknoldge that fact that I'm retarded.

Jason

Jason, did You do customs, or did You get like SSM´s? Do You have any pictures?

/Andreas

I made my own, I dont have a digital camera. I went with 1.5" x 2.5" rectangular bars that go from the bottom of the rear sub to the bottom of the front sub. I figured that as the rear sub tried to twist upward that the bars would then take and lift on the front sub. It cost me about $50 to make these. I would have bought aftermarket ones but they looked way to flimsy to me.

HTH: Jason

There was no cutting because I connected them by going under the current SF's. This was a 50/50 deal. They seam to have stiffened my car up from a front to rear aspect but hasnt done much for twist. Now jacking my car up calls for a sizzor jack because I cant get a floor jack under the side of the car now :mad:
When I cage the car I'll probably remove them and go to the weld in style where you cut the floor boards.

Too bad You didn´t have any pictures.

Nobody else done custom SFC?

I´d really like to see some weld-in pictures.

Thanks
/Andreas

Well, everything is alright here, except that I can´t get the stupid thumb out of the @$$ :mad: Everything I´ve ordered has come, but I can´t find the inspiration to start working with the car :(

Back